Measure surround formats and multichannel
- 3.1, 5.0, 5.1, 7.1 Cinema, 7.1 DD+
- Multichannel for 2 to 8 channels in one block, up to 4 blocks with AoIP or 3G SDI
- Simultaneous display of multiple channels or channel groups
The Multichannel Mode license expands the basic PPM and TruePeak meter to up to 8 channels in a group processing Mono, Stereo, 3.1 Surround, 5.0 Surround, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround (Cinema and DD+), and to Multi-Channel for 2 to 8 channels in one block and up to 4 blocks with AoIP or 3G SDI. Multiple channels or channel groups can be displayed simultaneously. The Gain Reduction instrument also gets the Multi-Channel mode.
Like in the basic software, analog and digital scales, Peak Hold, Peak Memory, Over indicator and numerical display are available. Loudness bargraphs can be switched with the Loudness and SPL Display license (SW20002).
- Keep your eyes on the level of your surround program
- Monitor single channels of different points in the transmission line at a glance
- Simultaneously meter audio signals of different sources
- Group your signals for a better overview