Immersive Sound Analyzer
Intuitive detection of the spatial balance of immersive surround programs
- Comprehensive, yet compact overview of immersive audio signals
- Easily read the perceived spatial focal point
- Phase Correlation and LFE phase warning to avoid downmix errors
The face of the license is the ISA - Immersive Sound Analyzer. It combines the features of two Surround Sound Analyzers and visualizes the relationship between the instruments. So all relevant technical and subjective parameters of formats like 5.1.2, 5.1.4, 7.1.2 or 7.1.4 evaluated in a fast and intuitive way. ISA also allows overall loudness measurement across audio groups.
Main components of these formats are the two layers called Main Bed and Upper Bed. The Main Bed includes the 5.1 or 7.1 part of the surround format, the Upper Bed the 2.0 or 4.0 part. On the ISA, the beds are represented by overlaying displays each similar to a Surround Sound Analyzer. A variable moving point gives response about the loudness relationship between the beds resp. the position and height of the dominant signal and the subjective perceived spatial focal point.
Additonally, the overall Loudness across the layers can be measured and displayed.
The relationship between Main Bed and Upper Bed
- Keep an eye on the spatial overall surround image balance
- Measure the total loudness across the layers
- Monitor the relationship between the layers
- Identify phase problems to make sure your audio will downmix correctly
- Check stereo width and perceived position between each channel pair
- Check the level according to loudness measures
- Be warned if the LFE channel has correlation problems
|How can I order licenses?||Order item: SW20015|